13. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to the biblical injunction of Psalm 122:6. This may be as simple as a few people meeting weekly or monthly to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. The Lord is the eyes of the Gentile Church to this need to pray for Jerusalem and Israel. Hundreds of thousands of believers around the world are also now meeting on the first Sunday in October each year. Get a group together next October. Ask your congregational leaders to host a meeting.
14. Receive and obey the command given in Isaiah 62:6-7, “you who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.”
15. You also may have a business that can be opened in Israel with which to help their economy, but also in order to employ believers in Yeshua. Believers are often the most underemployed because of the prejudices against them. This is slowly changing, thank God, but there is still a need.
1. Pray for the revelation about the importance of Israel and the Jewish people. We can read Scripture and never see its significance. Ponder well Paul’s 9th through 11th chapters of Romans, especially the 11th chapter where he clearly teaches that God is not finished with Israel, that He has not rejected them forever. Look carefully...Read More
4. Honor the Jewish people as our parents in the faith according to the principles of Malachi 4 and Ephesians 6. Malachi says that in the last days the hearts of the fathers will be turned to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers (4:6). Paul urges the Ephesian believers to remember...Read More
7. Become Isaiah 49:22 Gentiles. Isaiah sees Gentiles bringing “your sons in their arms” and “daughters on their shoulders.” “Kings will be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers.” It is the Gentile Christian world that has often encouraged Israel’s return to the Land. It is often they who have leased aeroplanes and ships...Read More
10. Give according to the guidelines of Romans 15:27 and Galatians 6:10. Paul gives clear guidance that we should prioritize our finances both to the Jewish people (Romans 15:27), but also to believers. Millions of dollars have been given to Israel and to secular ministries in Israel. This is good, but let us not fail to...Read More
13. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to the biblical injunction of Psalm 122:6. This may be as simple as a few people meeting weekly or monthly to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. The Lord is the eyes of the Gentile Church to this need to pray for Jerusalem and Israel. Hundreds of thousands...Read More